Thursday, September 15, 2005

Restless

Been feeling especially restless the last few days...like I just want to sell all I have and head out somewhere far away. Weird. Can somebody actually benefit from doing so? Would God ever call someone to do something like that? What if?

I've also been thinking a good deal about what in the world God is up to...but I guess that's why we trust.

I just called one of my coworkers in to pop a zit on the back of my neck but she wouldn't do it...oh well. What is life if you can't find someone to force the white puss from your pimples? (Now Andrew, that's just gross).

I need to make it to the lake this weekend...not many more days of warmness left. Plus Michael and I are still trying to master the single-ski slalom, and it must be conquered before the winter sets in...we are not promised functional legs (or a boat) for tomorrow!

Enough of this randomness.

No comments: