Monday, August 29, 2005

Wish List

It's a little slow @ work today so I figured I'd put up my PC wish list. Yes, I'm trying to build a new PC since I gave all my old ones (I had 7 at one time) up about a year ago.

Super Flower Aluminum Mid Tower

Intel P4 640, 3.2 Ghz, 800Mhz FSB

Intel D915PBLL Motherboard

Asus Extreme AX700PRO Video Card (PCIx)

Seagate 80GB SATA HDD

Benq DW1625 DVD/RW (black)

Kingston 1GB DDR 4200 Memory

Battlefield 2

No, I don't want a Mac. I like them, but for what I need a computer for (notice last item listed) Mac's just won't do. And yes, I prefer to buy all my components from one place. That place currently being ComputerGate.com. Of course, all these parts will have to be purchased in increments since my paychecks won't support an all out assault on my checking account...

No comments: