Monday, November 07, 2005

News Flash!

I haven't got a lot of time right now, but something BIG happened last night at church. For the first time in my life, I led someone to Christ! This is a big thing not only for the guy I led (his name was Richie), but also for me. This is a far cry from the person I was even a year ago and is yet another example of how much God can change someone when they decide to get serious about Jesus.

What is funny is that I've been praying that God would use me in some similar capacity for a couple of weeks and God decided to answer that prayer on the very day I felt the least prepared for it! I'm sure He did that so that I would know that it wasn't because of anything I had done...it was all Him! Yeah God!

Also, I just found something useful about Google: If you type in "define:" and a word, phrase, acronym, etc, it will return search results for definitions. You may have known that, but I didn't and that's all that matters! Slowly Google is taking over the world...

No comments: