Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Yep

Man, it feels like FOREVER since I wrote on this thing. Wait a minute...it has been! And although I think it's a mild cop-out to say things like, "Things have been really, really busy" and "man, I just don't have time" I must admit that this has been the case for some time. But finally, things are looking up...in terms of actually getting a social life back.

So I remember back in Decemeber how I felt like God was telling me things were going to change and when they did I would be surprised at how quickly they would do so. He could not have been anymore more correct! Here's a recap since January 1, 2006:
1) Moved out of rental house into house with three other guys...haven't had a roommate in 7 years
2) Sold Jeep Wrangler (..sniff) for '88 Toyota Camry (*sigh*)
3) Went to Honduras/Guatamala, found out God wants me to be a missionary pilot (actually makes sense if you know me)
4) Got moved to BMW contract through MAU with huge increase in responsibility and workload...finally love my job.
5) Just found an apt in G-vegas that freakin' rocks. 10min WALK to downtown Main Street for under $500/month. (I've been praying for something like this for a month!)
6)(Soon to come) Will re-initiate my flying lessons to finally get my license!!

So God wasn't kidding. Not....kidding.....at all.

Things really are slowing down at work and are finally getting into a routine. It just makes me laugh to think that I now have 8 employees that I'm directly responsible for. I mean, come on, IT'S ME!

In other news, I've recently been in the midst of a resurgence of new music. Here's some worth noting:
1) Velvet Teen Out of the Fierce Parade
2) Snow Patrol Eyes Open
3) +/- (Plus/Minus) You are Here
4) Clap Your Hands Say Yeah self-titled
5) Dave Barnes Chasing Mississippi
6) Hillsong United United We Stand

No comments: