Thursday, October 20, 2005

LOST (Oh where could I be?)

So my friend Lanna invited me to a LOST party at another friend Ken's house. I've never been one to really get into television shows on a regular basis (unless its the A-Team or Airwolf!) so this was a brave new world for me. I had only seen one episode prior to last night (season 2 opener) and needless to say, I was left with a lot of questions. Thankfully, however, the group was kind enough to fill me in on much needed info, just as long as it was during a commercial!

I also had a great time in the gym yesterday! I know, I know: it's only the gym. But I've been taking a "Men's Challenge" class every Wednesday. Yesterday I could walk...even run and jump. Today, my legs are like so many wet noodles... But the best thing about it is the time I get to spend with a group of men I hardly know. I can see how true it is already that men bond when they "work" or "suffer" together. We are 4 weeks into it and we've already made some pretty good connections.

Tonight is the all-important Newspring Band concert at the Anderson Civic Center Ampitheater! I'm even taking a 1/2 day at work for it!!!

No comments: